Sunday, June 12, 2011

Increase Page Views with Hello Bar

Increase Page Views with Hello BarHey everyone today I just applied a nice bar on my website as you can see right above it slides out and gives you the notification about the new content

on my website well this bar is called the Hello Bar its from HelloBar.com, this bar can be used to promote stuff, get more likes on Facebook Page, get your new posts clicked instantly and much more.
Hello Bar is still in Beta Version so they will approve you first before you can use there free bar and my application got approved in two days depends well if you want instant access to this bar and want this on your website than I can send you invite which will give you instant free access to this awesome bar which will help you to boost your website views hence lower your alexa rank and increase your Google page rank.
Features of Hello Bar .:
1. You can create and customize the colors of your Hello Bar as in my case I have Green Selected for my Hello Bar
2. You can put your Feedburner Feed so that content gets changing according to the new post and latest updates
3. You can choose if you want your Twitter updates to scroll automatically.
Now remember I just have 10 invites so first you have to +1 my page from the below toolbar and after that just comment on this post with your email address and I will send you the invite remember only first 10 will get invite because I will not have any invites left after 10.
So you can visit there official website : https://www.hellobar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment